Broomfield, Colorado • firstname.lastname@example.org • (303) 747-4070
- Databases: PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQLite, Hadoop, HBase, Redis, Riak
- Web Frameworks: Django, Flask, Tornado, Ruby on Rails, Sinatra, Wordpress
- Configuration Management: Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Terraform
- Operating Systems: CenOS, MacOS, Oracle Linux, Ubuntu
- Cloud Platforms: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Digital Ocean, Heroku, Linode, Oracle Cloud, Rackspace
- Tools: Docker, ELK (ElasticSearch, Logstash, Kibana), Git, Graphana/Graphite, Hashicorp Vault, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Gitlab
Manager, Cloud Operations, January 2015 - Present. Oracle
Production Infrastructure Architect, January 2014 - January 2015. Oracle
- Planned and executed project to migrate production service to larger datacenter.
- Built new Site Reliability Engineering team to support growth of mobile marketing cloud.
- Plan and execute operational integration strategy with other Oracle properties.
DevOps Engineer, August 2009 - January 2014. Push IO (Acquired by Oracle)
- Worked with legal teams to support the M&A due diligence process.
- Managed service delivery infrastructure and internal IT support.
- Built continuous deployment system using a Jenkins based workflow.
- Supported multiple SQL and NoSQL production databases.
- Converted existing ruby and shell scripts to a puppet based configuration.
- Created tools to manage cloud servers across 4 datacenters.
- Designed architecture to support multi datacenter redundancy.
Founder, December 2008 - March 2014. Xenscale Hosting
- High Touch WordPress Hosting for 10+ million impressions per month websites.
- Wordpress, PHP, Ruby on Rails, and Python (Django/Flask) Backend Web Development.
- Cloud automation and Linux server administration.
Overnight NOC Operations, August 2005 - December 2008. Golden West Technologies
- NOC alert monitoring of data centers and outside plant facilities.
- Coordinating with outside plant, central office, and network partners during service issues.
- Tech support for phone, TV, and Internet (Dial-up, Cable, DSL, Fiber) services for commercial and residential users.
Founder, May 2003 - July 2005. Helwig Technologies
- Developed inventory website for car dealership using PHP/MySQL.
- Provided field support for IBM AS/400 hardware to USDA regional offices.
- Deployed and managed Windows domains and Exchange servers.
- Home and business Windows desktop IT support.
- Puppet Certified Professional (2014)
- Puppet Certified Professional (2012 Early Adopter Program)
- CompTIA A+ (2003)